Eso Online G3D has broken

Homepage Forums Technical Support Eso Online G3D has broken

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Hannes66
    Participant

G3D has broken in Eso Online Update 25

Ralf
    Keymaster

Still works for me. I can only test a start area since I don’t play this game, but would consider it unlikely that things are broken completely elswhere.

Try a profile reset and/or full factory reset in the vorpX config app.

If afterwards you still have no G3D, please try to create a new character for testing purposes and let me know if you get 3D in the start area or not.

Hannes66
    Participant

Hallo
    at the actual server G3D works but at the Testserver with the upcomming update25 G3D is broken. The other 2 modes work at the Testserver.

greetings Hannes

Ralf
    Keymaster

Let me know if/when the issue occurs on regular servers. Keeping things up-to-date for constantly updated games like this one is time-consuming enough already without checking beta versions.

Hannes66
    Participant

Eso update 25 is now live. The same problems like the beta. G3D is broken the other two modes still works

greetings Hannes

Stedios
    Participant

After the latest ESO update the Hud controls do not work, my settings remain the same 50/100/50 but the hud is fully to all edges, If that makes sense, cheers.

Everything else seems to be working.

Ralf
    Keymaster

The ESO patch indeed broke the basic G3D parameters as well as the HUD shader definitions. An updated profile will be available shortly.

Ralf
    Keymaster

An updated profile is now available. vorpX should ask about downloading a database update next time you launch it. Alternatively you can get the updated profile from the cloud using the config app.

Stedios
    Participant

Cheers Ralf works a treat.

Hannes66
    Participant

Thank’s for the good and fast update.

greetings Hannes

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!