Everquest 2 — Anyone know of a working profile?

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Everquest 2 — Anyone know of a working profile?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Senan
    Participant

I just finished messing with the one on the cloud that claims Geometry 3D is working but it wasn’t for me (absolutely no 3D effect). No effect with Z3D either. I also tried the Planetside 2 profile because I read that it worked for someone else, but no luck. The game hooks and everything, there just isn’t a 3D effect. Funny enough, Geometry is working in original Everquest, despite the game being way older.

I think EQ2 uses some proprietary SOE engine or something so I’m not sure what other profiles to try. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Senan
    Participant

(I didn’t see a way to edit my post so apologies for bumping my own post.)

For anyone else trying to get EQ2 to work, I wanted to update and add that I seemed to have solved my problem. I tried the Planetside 2 profile again, and this time I made sure to exclude GameLauncherCefChildProcess.exe, EQ2.exe, and LaunchPad.exe. Then I added everquest2.exe to the Planetside 2 profile and launched the game through Steam and the launcher like usual. With that, Geometry 3D is working now!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!