Exclude all VR games from VORPX

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Exclude all VR games from VORPX

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    etarm
    Participant

Is there a way to exclude all native VR games (run from SteamVR) from VORPX, or do I need to add them all individually? Starting a game built for VR while VORPX is active causes a horrible flickering in the headset, and I need to kill the game, shut down VORPX, then restart the game. Obviously, I can add them individually to the exclude menu, but I have a lot of VR games, so I’m hoping there’s an easier way. Thanks!

Michelangel0
    Participant

In my case I just open VorpX only when I’m about to use it and close it from the taskbar, the service is working but not triggered so it’s all good.
    Is the most simple solution for me.

etarm
    Participant

Thanks. You’re probably right on that being the best solution. I’ve been playing a lot of ESO using VORPX lately, so I’ve been leaving it running, but it would be better if I got in the habit of shutting it down after every session and starting it only when I need it.

jjensson
    Participant

I don’t know about you guys, but on my system (i7 6700k, RTX 2070 Super back in 2019) VorpX used ~6% CPU when idle, if i remember correctly, so i always shut it down when not needed.

Perhaps i’m a bit overprotective of my system’s resources, but i always remove anything from the tray i don’t use.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!