Extreme deception

Homepage Forums Technical Support Extreme deception

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    passprogress
    Participant

The vanishing of ethan carter simply crash before the menu appear. Chivalry only show around 50 percent of the screen. Skyrim, need for speed rival have inverted Head tracking camera and the invert option does not work. Mirror’s edge have stretching edge when i rotate my head. Is there a way to manage width and height of the screen notch by notch ?

Ralf
    Keymaster

There is a setting named Image Zoom on the image page of the vorpX ingame menu, ypu can also do this with SHIFT+MOUSEWHEEL.

For many games there are better solutions though: if you didn’t do so already, please read the Essential Hints guide in the vorpX help. Among other important things it explains how to deal with field of view.

passprogress
    Participant

Can we get more control on the aspect ratio option ?

Ralf
    Keymaster

The aspect ratio modes are just presets for Image Zoom. If you need finer grained control, Image Zoom does the exact same thing.

passprogress
    Participant

image zoom have the problem to do width and height at the same time. Also in bioshock infinite the left arm pit block the view of the crosshair. Is there a way to remove the arms from the screen and only have a crosshair?

ArticTiger
    Participant

image zoom have the problem to do width and height at the same time. Also in bioshock infinite the left arm pit block the view of the crosshair. Is there a way to remove the arms from the screen and only have a crosshair?

I think the trick is to strike a balance between FOV and image zoom. This will correct scale and show you the full height of the screen. The only issue I have right now is that games need VR menu mods – but the middle mouse button peak feature is an acceptable workaround for now :)

Ralf
    Keymaster

For some games you can scale the HUD with vorpX. If this is available for a game, you find HUD Scale and HUD Depth options on the image page of the vorpX ingame menu.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!