F1 2019 change Profile

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings F1 2019 change Profile

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jad007
    Participant

Hi there
    The local profile called ‘F1 2019’ is already there in the profiles and the assigned programe is f1_2019.exe.
    I have dowloaded, from the cloud profiles, ‘F1 2019 BY DONPROMILLO’ but I cannot assign a program to it, because it is already assigned to another local profile.
    So I got an error: “*.exe is already assigned to the below profile. You can assign programs that are not already assigned”

I cannot remove the program from the local profile ‘F1 2019’. VorpX simply won’t let you do that.

How can I use a different profile?

Many thanks in advance

J

cyberspiedy
    Participant

Same problem here it seems that when you import from cloud and apply it doesn’t do that.

J3bo
    Participant

I have the same problem.

Ralf
    Keymaster

The only way to override an official profile would be to rename the game .exe and then add the renamed .exe to the custom profile.

There is no need to to do that though. Please reset the profile to default in the vorpX config app and then check the instructions in the top/left corner of the game window. The profile now utilizes the new integrated TrackIR support, and works great in FullVR mode.

J3bo
    Participant

Ok. Thank you.

I just wanted to try the last thing I didn’t do. I can’t solve the problem. When I run the game (F1 2019), everything moves with my head. As if I had a monitor attached to my head.

I did everything what I found on youtube and on the forums, that’s all I have left. do you have any solution?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!