F1 2021🏎🏎🏎

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion F1 2021🏎🏎🏎

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Caballete007
    Participant

It is possible to make it work with VorpX VR????

randomslap
    Participant

I don’t think it’s supported yet. I tried getting it to hook but it either just crashes or doesn’t hook at all. Hopefully they update vorpX to support F1 2021 dx12

sechi
    Participant

I also want soon the update for f1 2021.

randomslap
    Participant

I got it to work by using the RDR2 profile!

Darxide
    Participant

It works with the RDR2 or Cyberpunk profiles, but the performance is pretty terrible and the behavior is very glitchy in general. I wouldn’t recommend it right now.

randomslap
    Participant

It seems to run well on a 3080 at ultra settings

sechi
    Participant

How work with others profiles? Thanks !!!

randomslap
    Participant

Tested with an Index and 3440x1440p monitor. I changed a couple of unnecessary things in the graphic settings and messed with the vorpX settings. I ended up fixing the graphical glitches and I was able to get smooth gameplay with ultra graphics. Head tracking is way smoother than how it was in F1 2020. I’m able to read the mfd clearly and didn’t encounter any shading glitches other than some billboards. The only downside is that I have to disable the halo column. I can’t see beyond it like how it was in the previous F1 game.

Darxide
    Participant

I’m running a 3080, and an i7-10700k@ 5ghz with an HP Reverb G2, and it won’t run smooth for me throughout an entire lap at 2160p- 1440p works a little better, but F12020 I could run full geometry 3D at 2160 with this setup.

ZuluPilot
    Participant

Can’t seem to get it to work properly using either the CP77 or RDR2 profiles. It takes 2 minutes to even start and then runs without geometry 3D. I’m pretty new to vorpx but I can’t see what I’m doing differently to you guys.
    It’s playable at least for now.

frankalexandre
    Participant

Working also for me with RDR2 profile, but only in immersive screen, when i switch to full3d mode the screen moves with my head. Also, cant find a way to enable Geometry3D for immersive screen mode. But i like it, better than screens for sure. I use a 3080 with a 5900x

frankalexandre
    Participant

Very happy with how it runs now, 2560×1440 with immersive screen. Its not Geometry3d in vorpx option, its adaptive something…. but it looks 3d for my eyes. Cant understand it but i am happy.

ZuluPilot
    Participant

when i switch to full3d mode the screen moves with my head.

You have to enable TrackIr in the games settings and in vorpx’s menu.

frankalexandre
    Participant

How to enable it in game? I have only a option “Tobii eye tracking”, but i cant be enable, option is unavailable.

frankalexandre
    Participant

How to enable it in game? I have only a option “Tobii eye tracking”, but i cant be enable, option is unavailable.

Ah, it is on camera options. Now FULLVR mode works fine, but i prefer immersive screen mode, tracking on fullvr mode seens disorientating when i look for the sides.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!