Fallout 3 + HTC Vive; boot issue

Homepage Forums Technical Support Fallout 3 + HTC Vive; boot issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AlexC
    Participant

Hi All,

First go around – launched vorpX with Nexus Mod on HTC Vive.

I booted in – saw the VR experience through my vive – and received notification FOSE was not booted correctly (had never received that error prior).

Now, upon every consecutive boot, I can’t get the screen to launch in VR. E.g., I click “launch FOSE” in Nexus Mod Manager, and the game will not boot into VR. Any idea what I’m doing wrong?

Thanks so much.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please try without FOSE. While I’m not aware that it causes any issues, that can’t be ruled out either. Script extenders also hook into games like vorpX and may potentially cause a conflict if the do something that interferes with vorpX.

Also make sure not use any d3d9.dll replacement (e.g. from an ENB mod). That will definitely cause a conflict with vorpX.

If both doesn’t help, try without mods and if that helps, add your mods back one by one to find out which one caused the issue.

mr_belowski
    Participant

Are you using ReVive? I had an issue where Vorpx would try to hook with the ReVive process and after that nothing worked – I added revive.exe to the list of processes the vorpx was set to ignore and it appeared to fix it

prinyo
    Participant

When you open the VorpX config app there is an option there to make VorpX run as Administrator. Try turning it on.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!