Fallout 4_WTH? It worked yesterday Direct VR fails

Homepage Forums Technical Support Fallout 4_WTH? It worked yesterday Direct VR fails

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    z0mb1edadabce
    Participant

I had Fallout 4 working with DirectVR yesterday, then today I sat down and the scans keep failing. I would do all the settings myself, but I can’t adjust the FOV on the PIPboy manually unless the FOV scan in DirectVR succeeds. I’ve reloaded several different saves and the FOV scan just fails immediately every time. I can’t play because I can’t get into the PIPboy. It is so zoomed in that it’s just a green blur. I tried downloading the latest profile, and it doesn’t work. I tried editing the .ini file, and it doesn’t work. I really don’t want to uninstall and lose my progress. It’s maddening to have to play 2 hours over again, just to get to the point I was at. Why won’t this work?

markbradley1982
    Participant

I had something similar happen with Fallout New Vegas. I installed some kind of mod and the scan kept failing.

My solution to the problem was deleting and reinstalling Fallout New Vegas while backing up my saves. It fixed the DirectVR scan problems, and I didn’t lose my game progress.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!