Fallout 76 Huge Wastelander Update

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Fallout 76 Huge Wastelander Update

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dborosev
    Participant

They are releasing a new update tomorrow which adds NPCs and new story and quests. Reviews say it plays like a real RPG now. Basically revamps the entire game from the start.

dellrifter22
    Participant

I have been waiting for a chance to jump back into 76 for a bit, maybe now is finally the time. Hope G3D still works :)

Ralf
    Keymaster

Fingers crossed. Let me know if it doesn’t.

dborosev
    Participant

Seems to still work fine. Although I end up playing on znormal just for performance reasons.

hemingwaysghost
    Participant

Anyone have any tips on their setup?

It runs pretty smooth with a couple issues that could use some tweaking…

Only half the pip-boy appears even with edge peak.

Sometimes the controls lock up until I switch to desktop and click on the window… I had a similar problem with Bioshock Infinite and switching to full screen helped there I think but doesn’t seem to be working here.

There have also been several times where I got the spinning hourglass, but that may have been resolved after I reset SteamVR. Have to play some more tonight to see for sure.

matteo39
    Participant

fallout 76 runs good with vorpx?

Lawrence1962
    Participant

I have a 3080Ti and Ryzen 7 5800x and i can play in G3D with medium settings, but if you have a mainstream PC i would advice you Z3D. I even have to set borderless window and the Windows Desktop to a 4:3 Resolution (the game settings still shows 1080p). Increase even the FOV ! To play it with a Xbox Controller use the customized user profile in the vorpx-config-tool.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!