Fallout 76 Issues Since Update

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Fallout 76 Issues Since Update

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    pizzosteez
    Participant

I’ve been enjoying Fallout 76 in VR thanks to VORPX for the last few months and have sunk over 100 hours into the game.

Getting started has been a little bit of a ritual, which is to plug in game pad, fire up the game, and then when I get into gameplay mode, run DirectX VR Scan. Once I do that, everything magically falls into place – headtracking starts working, the XBox Gamepad is perfectly assigned, etc.

But since the update, the XBox Gamepad settings are not syncing correctly. I run the DirectX scan as usual, and the head tracking works, but the gamepad is still assigned incorrectly. It’s this kind of half gamepad/half keyboard & mouse hybrid setup, which doesn’t really work.

Any advice, Ralf?

I did try turning off the Headset Sync feature as well and am still experiencing the same issue.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Have to wait for an update to download currently, but checked Fallout 4 which is pretty similar in that regard. All OK there, so for now I would say it *should* work. I’ll let you know if the actual FO76 check says something else later.

For now the only thing that comes to mind is that maybe you accidentally changed the ‘Override X-Box Gamepad’ setting on the ‘Input’ page of the vorpX menu. Should be ‘Full’ before the DirectVR the scan and ‘Off’ after the scan.

Edit:

FO76 also working fine, so the above is more or less the only thing I can think of. Alternatively you could try to reset the profile to default in the config app.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!