Fallout New Vegas: Direct VR positional scan failing

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Fallout New Vegas: Direct VR positional scan failing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    markbradley1982
    Participant

The Direct VR position scan is now failing after I load a level in Fallout New Vegas. Initially after I installed Fallout New Vegas, it was working fine. But after I installed the New Vegas Stutter Remover and oHUD the positional scan is failing on me. I also send my FOV to 110 from the console. Any help is greatly appreciated.

VorpX does inform me that it’s using a partially cached version of Direct VR.

Lathander
    Participant

I guess it should be an override xbox controller problem. Change its setting and try again.

markbradley1982
    Participant

What should I change its setting to?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please first try remove all mods, that might be a factor.

Positional Direct VR failing isn’t really aproblem in Fallout New Vegas BTW. The game still has the default Geometry 3D positional tracking without it.

markbradley1982
    Participant

After I deleted and reinstalled Fallout New Vegas it’s fine now. I suspect the New Vegas Stutter remover is the culprit. I am going to try installing OHud again.

The Direct VR mode is pretty impressive though; is there anyway to unlock the framerate in New Vegas so that it’s running at 90fps? It appears to be running at 45 fps.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!