Fallout New Vegas – UI Scaling Vorpx 0.9

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Fallout New Vegas – UI Scaling Vorpx 0.9

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ndudsz
    Participant

A few months ago I was playing through Fallout New Vegas with vorpx and had everything set up perfectly. I had a few mods installed, some ini tweaks, and used HUD Scaling in vorpx to fit the HUD into my view in game. This allowed me to see the info I needed and use the dialogue options without using EdgePeak. The only problem I ever had was with the pip-boy which was hard to use without EdgePeak but that was manageable.

Anyways, I’m using Windows 10 now and have updated to vorpx 0.9. Fallout New Vegas is still working very smoothly with vorpx, BUT HUD scaling now hides the dialogue text options. As you scale down the HUD, every selectable text option in the game slowly gets hidden behind some invisible plane the more you scale it down. A little frustrated since this problem was not present in the previous version of vorpx.

I have been messing with a bunch of different UI mods to try and get something useable without EdgePeak but haven’t gotten anywhere near how effective it was before. Does anyone know if there is a way to use HUD scaling without hiding the options in vorpx 0.9? Or alternatively some mods that make the game a little more VR friendly?

TL;DR VorpX 0.9 HUD scaling hides selectable text options and didn’t in the past.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!