Fallout4 wont start / Freezing

Homepage Forums Technical Support Fallout4 wont start / Freezing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tomkin
    Participant

I went through the Troubleshooting FAQ and still get stuck.

Fallout 4 starts, shows the starting screen with that vintage TV Test Screen and the logo from Vorpx, then it freezes and nothing more happens.

I have to open the Task manager and stop all tasks manually to get back to the desktop.

If i stop Vorpx and start FO4 normally it works fine.

Any Idea? If not it was a waste of 30Bucks!

BTW, this forum software is as fast as a snail!

Tomkin
    Participant

No Idea, no support?

Ralf
    Keymaster

There might be an injection conflict with some other program on your PC. Not all potential conflicts are obvious, a lot of programs hook into games

Hottest candidates are: virus scanners, any sort of CPU/GPU utilities, game video recording/streaming software, chat programs and generally everything that can show notifictations in games.

Best way to trouble shoot this is to disable/uninstall every program running in the background.

Tomkin
    Participant

Hello,

i disabled the Firewall of Bit Defender, Disabled Geforce Experience, Logitech Tools. There are no other Programms Running.

Always the same, FO4 starts, it comes to the screen with SPECIAL. i see the Vorpx Logo on the bottom of the screen and FO4 Freezes. I there some kind of protocol file i could give to you so you could see what is going wrong?

I have no Problem to play othr Games with Native Oculus support like Elite Dangerous or Aces High III.

I purchased your Programm just to Play FO4. :-(

Ralf
    Keymaster

Rather odd. Apparently vorpX injects just fine (as indicated by the logo).

If you have any mods intalled, please first try a fresh install without any mods. Also make sure that your FO4 is updated to the latest version in Steam (although that is likely the case).

And just in case: please check whether you have the right headset type selected in the vorpX config app.

You can create a trouble shoot data archive in the config app.

Tomkin
    Participant

Oh no, not a fresh install please, i loose all my effort!

First i have disabled all of the mods, startet a new game and then wanted to start with vorpx, same issue.

How to send you the Troubleshoot data?

Tomkin
    Participant

Sir,

the Software won’t Run with Fallout4.

I got no Answer to my Question wher to send the Data Troubleshoot Data.
    I have spent Money for Nothing and i’m really upset!
    I want to get Back my Money!
    If you want i show you sceenshots of deinstallation of Vorpx and Deleting the Donloaded Vorpx Install Files!

Ralf
    Keymaster

Fallout 4 is one of the most played games with vorpX. Please first try a fresh install like suggested above and check your PC for possible injection conflicts with other programs.

Hottest candidates are: virus scanners, any sort of CPU/GPU utilities, game video recording/streaming software, chat programs and generally everything that can show notifictations in games.

Best way to trouble shoot this is to disable/uninstall every program running in the background that would not be there after a fresh, Microsoft only Windows install.

If you cannot solve the issue this way, you can send the trouble shoot data to support |at| vorpx com.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!