Far Cry 4 Crashes after launch

Homepage Forums Technical Support Far Cry 4 Crashes after launch

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dylanator
    Participant

Hello,
    I tried to use Far Cry 4 with Vorpx 0.8.1 and Oculus runtime v6.0.1 and 5.0.1 and extended desktop (landscape flipped 1920×1080 standard) and no matter how far the game launch I started it would crash every time.
    So I cant think of anything else and I need help plz :)

Thanks
    -Dylan

Ralf
    Keymaster

In case you didn’t do that already please go offline in Uplay like mentioned in the startup message. The game exits after connecting to the Uplay server otherwise. Probably some anti-cheat check that conflicts with vorpX.

dylanator
    Participant

I dont think thats the problem because the game crashes even if it is blocked by firewall.I am using v1.9.0 maybe i should use 1.8.0?Anyway I don’t know what to do with this problem.

-dylan

dylanator
    Participant

Uplay is blocked by firewall and in offline mode and the same problem happens still :(

Ralf
    Keymaster

Nothing I recommend except from the above as the issue is not reprocucible here. So all I have is a rather general hint unfortunately: maybe you have something running on your PC that also hooks into games and interferes with vorpX. Might be a graphics driver add-on, chat software or anything else that can display something over a game window. Disabling the Uplay in-game overlay may also be worth a try.

dylanator
    Participant

That’s too bad :(,nonetheless thanks for your help!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!