Far Cry 4

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jasonj_76
    Participant

Hi, couple questions about Far Cry 4:

I followed all the instructions and set FC4 to an FOV of 120 and I still find everything to be very zoomed in. Is this just how it is? It has made me very nauseous.

Also, is there a way to decouple the head & camera motion from the gun’s motion? That way I can move my head around to look, but use the mouse or right analog stick to aim.

And lastly, I went back to play Far Cry 4 with Vorpx turned off and I noticed that now the main menu and all hud elements are all scaled down to about half the screen size. Is there a way to get them back to normal?

thanks for any help,
    Jason

Ralf
    Keymaster

If the FOV is changed successfully with the Game Settings Optimizer, the game looks like a native game in this regard. If for some reason the FOV fix failed, try googling for “fov far cry 4”. There are a few YouTube videos that explain how to do it manually.

Just in case: “unofficial” versions may not allow to change the FOV. A little surprise by Ubisoft.

HUD/menu: you can restore your old settings in the Game Settings Optimizer with the “Restore Backup”-button.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!