Far Cry 5 EAC hack – no longer works with update

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Far Cry 5 EAC hack – no longer works with update

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    dborosev
    Participant

Hi all,
    After the latest fc5 update, the old Easy Anti Cheat hack (replace the dlls) doesn’t work anymore. The game just CTD on loading.
    Does anyone know of a new fix? Or Ralf, is this going to be included in the next release if there is anything that can be done on your end?

dborosev
    Participant

I found a possible new dll fix, I’ll give it a go.

dellrifter22
    Participant

Yep, the recent patch has broken the old method. A new fix is likely found soon though Ralf has asked us not to talk about that (or any future bypass methods) here in the forums. Sorry.

Wish EAC would simply allow vorpX.

dborosev
    Participant

Thanks, I found a new fix that is out. Only way to play it for now.
    Cheers!

elliotttate
    Participant

We should start a Discord group so we can talk about stuff like this. Anyone else interested?

dborosev
    Participant

Yeah, for certain games, its the only way to get VorpX to work-around these anti-cheat mechanisms, we should probably have a spot to discuss.

Saintversa92
    Participant

so about that update?.. any info?

Ralf
    Keymaster

The thread title refers to an FC5 update, not a vorpX update.

Unless Easy Anti Cheat gets removed from the game there probably won’t be a way to hook into it without resorting to dubious “trainers”, which – for hopefully understandable reasons – cannot be further discussed here.

nieda113
    Participant

so, there will be no g3d profile for far cry 5 with the next update i guess….

Ralf
    Keymaster

The game is protected against hooking into it by Easy Anti Cheat, not much that vorpX can do about that.

Your best bet in regard to an official solution is trying to convince Ubisoft and/or EAC to whitelist vorpX.

You can contact EAC using this webform:
    https://www.easy.ac/contact/

Also contacting them via Twitter is worth a shot if you have a Twitter account:
    twitter.com/teddyeac

dborosev
    Participant

Neida: I’m playing it just fine right now. If a G3D profile was created, that would work for me as well. Its independent EAC.

Ralf
    Keymaster

For obvious legal reasons I can’t create profiles that require a hacked game version even if that might be technically possible, sorry.

Try to contact EAC using the above options. I didn’t get a response so far, but they whitelisted several streaming/recording apps, so there may be a chance that they listen if more people contact them about vorpX.

dborosev
    Participant

Good idea. Will do.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Thread closed. At this point there is nothing useful to add to this topic.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Far Cry 5 EAC hack – no longer works with update’ is closed to new replies.

Spread the word. Share this post!