far cry 5

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    james002
    Participant

Is farcry 5 supported with vorpx now??

Ralf
    Keymaster

The game uses Easy Anti Cheat, which prevents vorpX (and other tools) from hooking. Theoretically the EAC makers could whitelist vorpX, apparently they do that for a handful of widely used overlays, but so far any attempt to contact them was met with silence.

Might make sense for you as users to take action. The more people reach out to them (and/or Ubisoft), the more likely they are to at least react somehow eventually. You can contact them via their support page: https://www.easy.ac/support/.

dirtythekid
    Participant

I contacted the Easy Anti-cheat folks and they replied the following:

[removed, see below]

Hope this gets the ball rolling on supporting a few more games.

Ralf
    Keymaster

That sounds promising. I wonder why they didn’t get back to me… No promises (obviously), but I will surely do that.

I removed their reply from your post since parts of it probably aren’t meant for the general public.

dirtythekid
    Participant

Good to hear. It looks like their anti-cheat covers a ton of games, including some major releases with great VR potential, so hopefully it opens a window to some more games being supported.

steph12
    Participant

nice, thanks man ! :)

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please don’t get too excited yet. It’s great to finally know how to get a foot in the door, but nothing is done until it’s done. There may still be technical or other hurdles.

steph12
    Participant

yes, but it’s a good step in the right direction ^^

dborosev
    Participant

I’ve been playing it for a quite a while now. There are ways…. (can’t discuss here, but if you do some looking you can figure it out)

matteo39
    Participant

I contacted the Easy Anti-cheat folks and they replied the following:

[removed, see below]

Hope this gets the ball rolling on supporting a few more games.

please, make the same for watch dogs 2 (that uses anticheat)!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!