Far Cry Primal

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Far Cry Primal

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    laarson1888
    Participant

I have noticed this game on Youtube on the Dk2 , anyone know how to get this running on the rift?

redfield17
    Participant

Hi. Yes. You must start vorpx then start farcry primal by Uplay. In game fov 120.
    That’s all !!

ji3200
    Participant

does it work in 3d?

redfield17
    Participant

No it doesn’t work in 3d. but in 1600 X 1200 with letterbox2 in vorpx with a little zoom that really fun. i see on the web Hoopermation’s video play in 3d with the fix of the nvidia 3dvision (Helixmod) and vorpx !! i have the 3d vision but i can’t find any solution…there a conflict with the d3d11.dll when start the game with vorpx .

Hi Ralf !! Really nice work !! Oblivion !! BF4 !! Skyrim …!!Thanks a lot
    so can we have a Z3D for Farcry Primal ??

Ralf
    Keymaster

I can’t promise anything ATM in regard to new profiles for the next version, too much else to do with the Rift & Vive release ahead, but I’ll take a look at it.

It’s quite likely that the new custom profile functionality in the next vorpX will help here, especially considering that the game seems to be based on a largely unchanged Far Cry 4 engine.

redfield17
    Participant

OK i understand, so it’s a really good new : we can use the farcry’s profiles to play in farcry primal.!!! and i sorry but when is this new functionality will be available ?? Have a nice day !!

Ralf
    Keymaster

No release date set yet, sorry. But it’s not far away.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!