farcry 5 (uplay) injection failed

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings farcry 5 (uplay) injection failed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    steph12
    Participant

well i tried all vorpx farcry profiles from primal to blood dragon and i get injection failed : unable to hook : farcry5.exe

i think it’s because of the double layered drm ubisoft protection, just like the one used for assassin creed origins messing things up.

i had to try :D

i hope Ralf can do something about that, in the option settings you can even set fov to 120 so setting fov is not an issue for this game for once ^^

dborosev
    Participant

Someone said it might be the anti-cheat system thats causing it, but who knows. Maybe a cracked version would work eventually.

dellrifter22
    Participant

EasyAntiCheat is blocking vorpX from hooking into FC5. Fortunately there is now a bypass method (thanks to the clever people writing trainers for the game) similar to the one used for Ghost Recon Wildlands that lets us play :)

Understand that this is an unofficial “hack” that could potentially incite a ban if used online. Please use offline only and proceed at your own risk.

To bypass the EAC:
    – Google search: “fearless revolution far cry 5 dunia engine 2” and find page 1.
    – Download the zip under “Instructions” of the [28.03.2018 – First Release].
    (The Updated method didn’t work for me, only the first)
    – Follow the installation instructions as copied below:

—————————————————————–
    A) Backing-up/renaming:
    – In your Far Cry 5/bin/ folder first rename EACLaunch.exe to EACLaunch.exe.BAK
    – In your Far Cry 5/bin/ folder rename FC_m64.dll to FC_m64.dll.BAK
    – In your Far Cry 5/bin/EasyAntiCheat/ folder, rename EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll to EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll.BAK

B) Place EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll file from the archive into your Far Cry 5/bin/EasyAntiCheat folder.

C) Place FC_m64.dll file from the archive into your Far Cry 5/bin/ folder.
    —————————————————————–

Now, set up a vorpX profile for FarCry5.exe and you are good to go.

I’ve uploaded an Immersive Screen Z3D profile to the cloud for anyone to use.
    (tested on Pimax 4k with game settings: 16:10, FOV 94, reticle “centered”)

In game FOV can go as high as 120, but I’ve found that does not apply to vehicles sadly. Still, a neat experience in vr so far. Enjoy!

p.s. @Ralf – I know you’ve tried with BattlEye, but wonder if you might contact EAC sometime to allow vorpX hooking in future games. I know some versions of Reshade have now been whitelisted, perhaps vorpX could as well. Might be worth a try, EAC seems to be here to stay :\

nieda113
    Participant

HMMM; I GUESS UR NOT SUPPOSED TO POST SUCH THINGS HERE

dborosev
    Participant

Awesome delrifter, thanks for reporting!

KOOK
    Participant

it s work !!
    yess

haints
    Participant

EasyAntiCheat is blocking vorpX from hooking into FC5. Fortunately there is now a bypass method (thanks to the clever people writing trainers for the game) similar to the one used for Ghost Recon Wildlands that lets us play 🙂

Understand that this is an unofficial “hack” that could potentially incite a ban if used online. Please use offline only and proceed at your own risk.

To bypass the EAC:
    – Google search: “fearless revolution far cry 5 dunia engine 2” and find page 1.
    – Download the zip under “Instructions” of the [28.03.2018 – First Release].
    (The Updated method didn’t work for me, only the first)
    – Follow the installation instructions as copied below:

—————————————————————–
    A) Backing-up/renaming:
    – In your Far Cry 5/bin/ folder first rename EACLaunch.exe to EACLaunch.exe.BAK
    – In your Far Cry 5/bin/ folder rename FC_m64.dll to FC_m64.dll.BAK
    – In your Far Cry 5/bin/EasyAntiCheat/ folder, rename EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll to EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll.BAK

B) Place EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll file from the archive into your Far Cry 5/bin/EasyAntiCheat folder.

C) Place FC_m64.dll file from the archive into your Far Cry 5/bin/ folder.
    —————————————————————–

Now, set up a vorpX profile for FarCry5.exe and you are good to go.

I’ve uploaded an Immersive Screen Z3D profile to the cloud for anyone to use.
    (tested on Pimax 4k with game settings: 16:10, FOV 94, reticle “centered”)

In game FOV can go as high as 120, but I’ve found that does not apply to vehicles sadly. Still, a neat experience in vr so far. Enjoy!

p.s. @Ralf – I know you’ve tried with BattlEye, but wonder if you might contact EAC sometime to allow vorpX hooking in future games. I know some versions of Reshade have now been whitelisted, perhaps vorpX could as well. Might be worth a try, EAC seems to be here to stay :\

Tried the search you suggested and no links with google? I suppose they’re hiding it? Any other way to find it?

EDIT: Never mind. Just doesn’t work with quotes for some reason. Take off the quotes and you’re good to go.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please do not discuss cheat protection bypasses here, sorry. Even more so please don’t post or ask for links to anything that seems even remotely illegitimate – doesn’t matter whether it’s strictly illegal or not. Thanks.

[Thread closed]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘farcry 5 (uplay) injection failed’ is closed to new replies.

Spread the word. Share this post!