Farming Simulator 2017 – VorpX will not hook up

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Farming Simulator 2017 – VorpX will not hook up

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    simfarmer
    Participant

Hi folks! I successfully used my Rift CV1 with Farming Simulator 2015. Now that FS 2017 has been released I naturally want to play that in VR as well (about 100% funnier than on flat screen), but it won’t work. I tried a lot but can’t manage to get vorpx to “hook up”. When I start I don’t get the vorpx-menu, the del-key won’t work (no other key either, tried to remap to different keys). No vorpx-mousepointer either (and the original pointer is also invisible). Funny enough the mouse wheel and middle mouse buttton (for cinema mode) work.
    It’s the steam version, but FS 2015 is also on steam but works nevertheless.

Any ideas?

mbowen89
    Participant

Did you ever get any help with this? I have the exact same thing, no cursor or menu is available.

simfarmer
    Participant

Hi!

No, haven’t got any help. No menu, no cursor. But I do play it in VR nevertheless. You can manually set the fov to 120-140 degrees in the game settings xml file and the mouse sensitivity to 200%, then it’s quite fun to play.

mbowen89
    Participant

So I take it were aren’t playing in 3D then either?

It seems like the fov doesn’t really go beyond 90 even if you try to force it higher.

What resolution are you running the game with?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!