Farming Simulator 2019 Works !!

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Farming Simulator 2019 Works !!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    seanmoreno
    Participant

Hi Guys!! I just tried to launch FS19 using the fs17 profile as base to create a new one and that works very well in Geometry 3D !! :D

Of course u need to do some adjustements according to your needs… For me , Inmersive mode is better and the track is not smooth .. So, I disabled it and Im using the Opentrack to drive.

Im pretty sure that Ralf can fix it and perhaps launch it as a new profile to next update ?? :D Would be great since fs19 is considerably better then fs17!! until then lets enjoy with this….

daga88
    Participant

How did you enable Geometry 3D? I don’t see it in ingame settings at all =/

Ralf
    Keymaster

I’ll look into the game shortly, already bought it. Seems to a top seller on Steam currently, so an official profile will be made available as soon as possible.

VoodooDE
    Participant

Any news about it? Really looking forward to an official profile :)

Ralf
    Keymaster

Will be included in the next vorpX release mid January.

VoodooDE
    Participant

Will be included in the next vorpX release mid January.

Hi Ralf,

any news about the new version 19.1 with Farming Simulator 2019 support?

Greetings
    VoodooDE

Ralf
    Keymaster

Will be out this weekend, probably Saturday.

BTW: vorpX will not work as expected with Pimax 5k/8k yet. Some code customizations wil be required that aren’t possible without an actual headset. Unfortunately they seem to be a bit shy about giving dev kits to actual devs. ;) Especially advanced DirectVR features like auto resolution/FOV will not work correctly, also performance is probably still a major issue.

VoodooDE
    Participant

Will be out this weekend, probably Saturday.

BTW: vorpX will not work as expected with Pimax 5k/8k yet. Some code customizations wil be required that aren’t possible without an actual headset. Unfortunately they seem to be a bit shy about giving dev kits to actual devs. 😉 Especially advanced DirectVR features like auto resolution/FOV will not work correctly, also performance is probably still a major issue.

Nice, thanks for the reply!
    I will try it with my Pimax 8K and report how it looks.
    I can confirm that most games with VorpX on the Pimax run with very bad framerate.
    If you’re interested I could contact Pimax to send you a dev kit, need your eMail address then ;)

Ralf
    Keymaster

The update with FS2019 support is live now.

Thanks for your offer re Pimax. Can’t hurt to try. I was briefly in contact with someone at Pimax a while ago. While they were interested in a vorpX version for Pimax 5k/8k, everytime I mentioned that the best course of action (actually the only one that makes sense) would be to provide a headset, they somehow managed to ignore that completely. Or maybe it was just some communication problem.

VoodooDE
    Participant

The update with FS2019 support is live now.

Thanks for your offer re Pimax. Can’t hurt to try. I was briefly in contact with someone at Pimax a while ago. While they were interested in a vorpX version for Pimax 5k/8k, everytime I mentioned that the best course of action (actually the only one that makes sense) would be to provide a headset, they somehow managed to ignore that completely. Or maybe it was just some communication problem.

Awesome, looking forward to try it!
    So, I will try to convince them to send you a headset, so what way should they contact you? Is there an email address you can tell me? If you dont want to post it here, you can send it to my eMail voodoodemc@gmail.com
    Hope this will be successful ;)

dellrifter22
    Participant

Yeah, Pimax seems to struggle in the communication department, but I believe they mean well. I know many backers have been hoping for vorpX compatibility. Cool if Ralf can get his hands on one.

I’m still eagerly awaiting my 8k (voodoo you lucky dog :)) and though I’m tempering my expectations of ideal performance with vorpX, I’m hoping it will provide at least a few neat experiences.

Voodoo, if you get a chance, tell us how Farm19 works out and some more of your thoughts on current vorpX with the 8k. Either here or link to youtube. Cheers man.

Jocko
    Participant

I’m having jitter issues in 1st person view. 3rd person doesn’t seem to suffer from the same problem. Tried to run Oculus in SteamVR mode via the vorpx config app but I get an error window.

Samizdat
    Participant

The Farm Sim 2019 profile is completely broken for me. I don’t know if I am doing something wrong but its so warped that it’s just unplayable. Performance isn’t even the issue on my end it’s just the scale of everything and head tracking is weird it gives this odd parallax effect or something. Anyone else getting this?

Gindyxo
    Participant

<font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Estoy teniendo problemas de jitter en vista de primera persona. </font><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>La tercera persona no parece sufrir el mismo problema. </font><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Intenté ejecutar Oculus en modo SteamVR a través de la aplicación vorpx config, pero aparece una ventana de error.</font></font>

Me too the FS17 run ok but whith this update the FS17 and FS19 have the same effect. In first person run whith jitter but in third person run great. I am playin two games on immersive screen in third person because of this problem. Some patch…Or some solution…

Gindyxo
    Participant

Me too the FS17 run ok but whith this update the FS17 and FS19 have the same effect. In first person run whith jitter but in third person run great. I am playin two games on immersive screen in third person because of this problem. Some patch…Or some solution…[/quote]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!