Feature Requests

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Feature Requests

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jeti
    Participant

After playing a bit with the vorpX driver and my game collection, there are a few features and improvements that I would like to see implemented:

– Block input to the game when the vorpX in-game menu is open.
    When I open the in-game menu with the Del-key and change the settings, mouse and keyboard input goes both to the menu and to the actual game. This can be quite annoying, especially when using the menu triggers game actions that get you killed and thrown into a load screen.

– Quick toggle between Rift and standard display modes.
    In some cases, I’m struggling with the display in the Rift. For example, text can be hard to read due to the low resolution and problems with chromatic aberration. An option to quickly toggle between display types would be very welcome.

– Manually reset neutral position for head tracking.
    I’m not sure yet how much of an issue this is. Sometimes I head to tilt my head up or down to look straight in a game. A shortcut to reset the orientation might have been helpful. But I’m under the impression, that the orientation slowly drifts toward neutral anyway. So this is of low priority to me.

jeti
    Participant

Note: Using the in-game menu to switch the display mode from Rift currently leaves me with a black display.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!