Feature suggestion Can VorpX press a keybind when going in and out of edgepeek?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Feature suggestion Can VorpX press a keybind when going in and out of edgepeek?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dlaitini
    Participant

I stream on Twitch, and am currently playing Star Citizen in VR.

One of the things I am using for OBS Studio is a VR stabilizer filter, and though the game is running at 110 degree FOV, the area I am capturing for viewers is smaller, so it “looks” correct.

The issue I have is when I need to use menus, the game still uses full non-VR to do all the maps and inventory.

What I am asking is if there is a way for VorpX to mimic pressing a keybind, and then a different keybind when you go into and out of edge peak, it would allow OBS studio to see the press and toggle between the standard view and the full screen for menus. I tried to have it toggle with MMB, but sometimes one or the other would not register, and then the scenes are seen backwards, and why I am asking for the ability to have VorpX output two different keybinds.

Smoils
    Participant

I think its better luck to try to use something like autohotkey to try to sync everything, like say use one button to edge peek, then autohotkey to send intput of a different button to OBS to do what you need that way it might be more reliable.

Because what you are asking here is have vorpx modified for your very specific use case, which most likely wont happen and even if it would it would take so long you’d not need it anymore. Its better to find your own solution than waithing for a vorpx feature

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!