Fernbus Simulator

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Fernbus Simulator

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Andreas74
    Participant

Hello everyone, I’ve been an absolute bus fan since my childhood and I think it’s a shame that not a single developer studio releases or adds a bus simulator or their bus simulators with VR support. It would be enough for me if I could play the Fernbus Simulator from TML Studios properly in VR. The VR already works with the Fernbus Simulator but unfortunately there is no 3D geometry that would perfect the immersion. Can someone help me create a profile with 3D geometry or explain how I can create it myself.

seanmoreno
    Participant

Hi buddy! I just uploaded my profile… It’s not perfect but works very well for me.
    U can always make some adjustments.
    Vampyr base works very well with some 3D.
    Enjoy! :)

Andreas74
    Participant

Thanks Jean moreno but I have still problems with Geometry 3D. I’m using the valve index and if I activate Geometry 3D then i have the problem that on the left eye the brightness is normal and on the right eye the brightness is really dark. That’s is very intensive if I scale up 3D Strength/scale on 3 or 5. Can anyone help me how I can fix it that both eyes have the same brightness without losing the 3D affect.

It’s my big wish that fernbus simulator works great in VR with great 3D affect.

Thanks in advance:)

Andreas74
    Participant

Thanks seanmoreno,but I still have problems with the Geometry 3D. I’m using valve index an if I activate Geometry 3D than I see on the left eye the normal picture but the right eye is black. Do you know how I can fix it that I see the game on both eye without losing the 3D affect? Would be great if I have can play the game in VR with a nice geometry 3d :) Can you or anyone else help me?

LittleGhost
    Participant

Wait, Andreas, You got vorpx to work with Fernbus?
    I can’t manage to get it working and I have no idea why not…

LittleGhost
    Participant

never mind… somehow the profile wasnt loading and vorpx wasnt in admin mode.

Andreas74
    Participant

Hello LittleGhost, open the configuration and click on Cloud, then type fernbus in the app folder and choose the profile of fernbus and click on import profile, than apply/close.

But at the moment no profile is working, cause the devs of fernbus simulator has released a new update and since of it’s installation no profile is working anymore. We have to wait until it is fixed by VorpX developer.

Please Ralf help us!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!