Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings User Profiles Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    BobbyJoe
    Participant

Hi everyone. Just bought this app and am trying to set up controller bindings for the Final Fantasy games (esp, 7, 12 & 13). I saw one mentioned in the “Old User Profile” thread that I cannot find and was wondering if I was doing something wrong or if it got deleted. I’m new to all this and would appreciate any guidance I can get.

Page 12, post #175462 (user ilkj4832z) has . . .

“. . .
    Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age-G3D(Awsome)
    . . .
    Profile availiable from the cloud,Check it.”

Well, I’ve checked it and can’t find this specific one, that has both “Zodiac Age” and G3D. Can someone confirm whether this still exists or if I am doing something wrong?

Thanks a bunch.

Bobby

JustJane86
    Participant

did anyone ever help you with this, or was there a solution? I am also looking to VorpX this game and having no luck.

kurry
    Participant

Did anyone get this working? It’s coming to gamepass this month, so I would love to play it

Ogrescar
    Participant

I don’t know if it works, but there is a profile in the cloud. It just doesn’t have g3d in the title and it’s a different user name, but your vorpx id doesn’t have to match your forum id, so it’s probably the profile in question.

TheLastStarfighter
    Participant

Yeah, it works really well in G3D. The details are overwhelming.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!