Final Fantasy XIV How do we not have G3D support?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Final Fantasy XIV How do we not have G3D support?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Traxxxer
    Participant

Hey forums, I am super curious as to why ffxiv has no G3d support? I have tried the global profile that basically makes a massive screen in front of you and seems to have some stereo but it’s not what it could be. I am wondering why this hasn’t been a profile created yet. Is this an engine thing. I know FFXIV was made in the Square Enix Crystal engine but is there some sort of thing preventing this engine from working? Considering this is one of the most beloved MMO’s out there. What is going on and how can I get involved to help a movement to make this profile! Thanks to anyone that has some answers.

hadrieldm
    Participant

I would also like to see G3D support for FFXIV..

TheLastStarfighter
    Participant

not sure why but my reply wasn’t added. Anyway PPSSPP VR emulator works for the PSP final fantasy games and very well too. FF fans should check it out.

HAX0R3D
    Participant

FFXIV isn’t a typical Final Fantasy game. It’s an MMORPG. There’s no PSP version, lol.

Yes I want a 3D profile for it too.

HAX0R3D
    Participant

FF has a 3dvision profile that is full 3D. But I don’t know if there’s a way to translate this into a Vorpx profile.

http://helixmod.blogspot.com/2019/02/final-fantasy-xiv-realm-reborn.html?m=1

HAX0R3D
    Participant

So I tried it with 3D vision. and 3D is weak in this game. Maybe there’s a way to make it look better but honestly didn’t look much different from the Z-normal we have now.

HAX0R3D
    Participant

scratch that, I got it working correctly and 3D effect is glorious. We definitely need G3D for this game.

steph12
    Participant

that’d be amazing indeed :D

wow in G3D looks glorious, FF14 in G3D would look so amazing !!!!

TheLastStarfighter
    Participant

Can you upload your profile to the cloud?

steph12
    Participant

Can you upload your profile to the cloud?

he was talking about 3Dvision profile, nothing to do with vorpx.

grumdark
    Participant

I would also like to see G3D support for FFXIV.

I have my progress just near the beginning of the story for the first Heavensword expansion, which calls me a lot of attention, although I have read that the later two are also quite good.

At the moment, I have my subscription “frozen”, due to several good games accumulated.
    There is a profile for two great mmo at this time, World Of Warcraft (retail and classic) and Elder Scrolls Online, it would be really good to have this G3D FF14 profile at some point.

steph12
    Participant

I would also like to see G3D support for FFXIV.

I have my progress just near the beginning of the story for the first Heavensword expansion, which calls me a lot of attention, although I have read that the later two are also quite good.

At the moment, I have my subscription “frozen”, due to several good games accumulated.
    There is a profile for two great mmo at this time, World Of Warcraft (retail and classic) and Elder Scrolls Online, it would be really good to have this G3D FF14 profile at some point.

+1 just imagine playing FF14 in glorious G3D :drooooool

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!