Final Fantasy XV not starting with Vorpx

Homepage Forums Technical Support Final Fantasy XV not starting with Vorpx

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tminuszero
    Participant

Hi Ralf,

First of all, thanks for an amazing product. It works wonderfully with some games in my collection.

I’m having difficulty getting FFXV to work with my Vive through SteamVR. When I start it with Vorpx running, SteamVR starts up, but the FFXV game window is just a grey rectangle. The headset shows the white grid, no loading indicator. I’ve tried disabling all non-essential background processes, virus checkers etc. The install of FFXV is stock, non-modified with no additional dlls, and works fine when vorpx is paused. I’ve also tried starting SteamVR first, and turning off the Steam overlay. I’m running a GTX970 with Windows 10.

Thanks for your help!

matteo39
    Participant

Same for me, but i’ve tried vorpx with FF15 DEMO, THE DEMO .

ralph, help us!

tminuszero
    Participant

Same for me, but i’ve tried vorpx with FF15 DEMO, THE DEMO .

ralph, help us!

Well, I managed to get it working with the following state. Closed NVIDIA Settings, turned off Avast, set Fullscreen in FFXV to off, then started Vorpx, ran FFXV and it worked. From then on, it has just worked. I’m guessing the significant factor was turning Fullscreen off in-game before running it however, as if I turn it back to fullscreen, it stops working again and shows the grid. Now it’s just tweaks :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!