Finding current profile used

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Finding current profile used

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TaunHawk
    Participant

Greetings,

I been playing Farming Simulator 22 with vorpX for over 4 months now. I had saved several custom profiles in my local settings tab section, but I have no idea which one I am actually using for the game. A few questions:
    1) is there a way to see which of the profiles is actively being used in a game? The title of the file at least.
    2) Is there a way to see all of the settings in that profile, the same settings I have setup in game? Maybe with Notepad++? There doesn’t appear to be a way to make screenshots of the settings from the profile while in-game. I am often asked to share which settings I have selected. I have not yet uploaded a custom profile because I don’t know which of the profiles I am currently using.
    3) Why is Farming Simulator 22 not listed as a supported game for vorpX? I know its in the profile list, but I have had people tell me they wont buy vorpX because it doesn’t list FS22 as being supported.

Thanks for any assistance.

TaunHawk
    Participant

I found a way to make screenshots of my profile settings and posted them in a small video I made to showcase FS22 with vorpX and my thoughts about it:

duke54
    Participant

Thanks for the info!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!