Fishing Planet

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Fishing Planet

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Desode
    Participant

Looking at getting Vorpx as I just want to sit and play Fishing Planet in VR to relax.

I can’t find anything on the web about Vorpx and Fishing Planet.
    I also did a few searches here and on other sites for this information.
    I have not been able to find anything.
    I also can not search the Vorpx cloud profiles without purchasing Vorpx.

If anyone has any info on using Vorpx with Fishing Planet I would appreciate it.

Sincerely, Desode

CrunchyGlass
    Participant

The only profiles with the word fishing on the cloud are euro fishing. If thats the only game you want vorpX for, cannot confirm if it would work or not. If you do play other games, its completely worth it

Desode
    Participant

Thanks for checking the Vorpx cloud for me CrunchyGlass.
    I would probably try other games but Fishing Planet is one I really want to play in VR the most.

Is it very difficult to setup a profile for trying a new game with Vorpx?
    Sincerely, Desode

CrunchyGlass
    Participant

Im no expert, but the way to go about it as far as I know is this:

The game uses Unity 2017 engine according to : https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Fishing_Planet

Next check all profiles made for Unity games: https://rjkole.com/gamestuff/engines/index.php?selengine=Unity

Then test one after another (starting with same year releases) until it works (or not). I do not have the game so I cannot help any further – Good Luck!

robert4johnson
    Participant

Nice info thank u

dellrifter22
    Participant

I tried the game briefly with a unity 5 based profile and both G3D and Z3D seem to be working fine.

I’ve added a Fishing Planet (G3D) profile to the cloud with HUD and shadow shaders assigned to the vorpX menu options. If the offset shadows bother you, the vorpX menu can turn them off.

Immersive screen is default recommended due to the game’s limited FOV, and the mouse rotation lag may not translate comfortably for fullVR mode headtracking. But you can try it if you want.

Don’t expect it to feel like native VR, but it is still immersive with the 3D big screen.

lokiss88
    Participant

Consider looking at Ultimate Fishing simulator. Native VR and motion controlled, it’s very good.

Desode
    Participant

Thanks Guys!
    Sincerely Desode

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!