Flightsim x not working – flight simulator x display

Homepage Forums Technical Support Flightsim x not working – flight simulator x display

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    droflas
    Participant

Hi all. A friend has lent me his Oculus Rift DK2 for a couple of weeks whilst he’s away.

I installed it on my computer to use it on Microsoft Flight Simulator X but couldn’t get it working. (the demo table top and also a funfair ride work alright) viewing around the internet, I found out about VORPX Which I ended up buying so I could do the flightsim.

I installed that and I am still getting know where, changing setting and portrait/landscape but still not working right.

I get a display of the desktop, but each eye is a different picture and only of the desktop.

My computer is as follows.

AMD Phenom 9750 Quad-Core Processor 2.40Hz
    Memory 8Gb
    64 bit operating system
    Running Windows 7

My graphics card is a Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 with four outputs two are the High Rez sockets and two are HDMI sockets

I use the flight sim on this setup and it works fine. I am just struggling to get it running on the DK2 ????

AS I have mentioned, I bought the VORPX program for £28.00 and I will be giving the DK2 back to my friend when he returns.

I just wanted to see what they looked like and whether I would then buy them and up to now with the demo ETC, I am quite impressed.

Does anybody have any idea’s and if you do, could you do a word for word help for me to follow, I am very good on computers, but this is slightly out of my depth.

Many thanks all

droflas
    Participant

Anybody???

phoenix
    Participant

Forget Vorpx for FSX.
    You have a sublime alternative to make it.

https://flyinside-fsx.com/download

As real as you are in the cockpit and zero configuration, it works out of the box.
    It works as a dream with FSX Steam Edition, I re-bought FSX for this.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!