Forza Horizon 5 will not hook

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Forza Horizon 5 will not hook

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    dtdman420
    Participant

I have tried a couple cloud profiles plus trying my own pointing it to the exe. No luck getting it to show up in the headset.

I tried alternative hooking method, I am using WMR headset so I tried openXR and switched to steamVR with no luck.

I am using the Steam version of the game.
    Any ideas?

nvuono
    Participant

I had same problem earlier no matter what I tried it wouldn’t load in steamvr at all (not even steam theater mode).

I had to get VorpX to install a special hook helper and then next time I started it I finally saw it in steamvr. I don’t know how you’re really supposed to do it so maybe someone with more experience can chime in but when the game was starting and it popped the little “hooking forzahorizon5.exe” window I dragged that to my second monitor and at some point it popped up an advanced dialog where I could select to install the hook helper. It took a long time for that advanced dialog to pop up and I can’t remember if it was after I exited the game or not

dellrifter22
    Participant

Did you try dx12 profiles like CyberPunk and RDR2? or Grounded? It appears FH5 is dx12 only.

dtdman420
    Participant

I have not tried all of them, So far I have tried cyberpunk, f1 2021. I ended up using reshade to download the superdepth 3d and am using bigscreen with sbs. I still need to tinker but i wish i could get VorpX to hook, so much easier and better when it works.

ji3200
    Participant

Did reshade with superdepth work good for forza horizon 5?

pixelcowboy
    Participant

I haven’t gotten the hook helper option to show at all.

SaiKamalDoss
    Participant

Oh man. this is sad.. One very important game that should have VR and even the best VR software wont work on that ? :(

luka2099
    Participant

Work with cloud profile. But you must use hookhelper

matteo39
    Participant

Can use this profile for Horizon 4?

luka2099
    Participant

Can use this profile for Horizon 4?

i think yes

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!