G3D for ESO

Homepage Forums Technical Support G3D for ESO

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rabble3
    Participant

I’ve been trying to get VorpX going with ESO (The Elder Scrolls Online) — I can get the “Full VR Mode” going, head tracking and controls are decent, the little menu pops up when I hit delete.

I have a Vive Pro.

But I don’t appear to have any G3D going on, and can’t sort out how to enable it.

Things I’ve tried:

– hitting stereo mode (I get 2 mini screens in each eye, I believe)
    – key bindings (nothing happens)

Not sure if I’m missing something. I did look at the profile for ESO.

Ralf
    Keymaster

I’m not really sure whether I understand the issue. The profile is set up for FullVR mode per default. You should only have to set the game’s camera field of view to its highest possible value as indicated by vorpX.

Since the FOV can’t be set high enough to completely match your headset’s FOV unfortunaly there will be some bars above/below the image, that’s unavoidable in this case.

If you already changed any settings in the vorpX menu, please reset the profile to default in the config app and then just raise the game’s field of view to max. That is all that has to be done.

rabble3
    Participant

Yeah I did that, there are bars but I don’t mind that at all.

It’s just that it’s not actually 3D, feels like looking at a 2D curved screen that moves with my head. (Head tracking is fine).

I’ll try resetting it to defaults.

Is there anything I have to do to select a specific profile?
    I wasn’t sure if I need to select the profile or if it should just work without “enabling” it or something.

Ralf
    Keymaster

The profile default is definitely ‘Full VR’, just double checked to be sure there is no accidental misconfiguration.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!