Game “SCUM” on vorpx

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Game “SCUM” on vorpx

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ritas28
    Participant

Hello there, i tried to use vorpx to get the game “SCUM” to work with vorpx. This game uses Unreal Engine 4. As this game is not on the list with working games i tried copying ABZu, as i saw that is an Unreal Engine 4 game aswell. Tried it using the SCUM_Launcher.exe and the SCUM.exe file, both in normal mode (who receives an error: can not inject) and on alternative hooking method, which says: takes long to inject. Does somebody have an idea how to get this game working? Because it has a first person view and a FOV slider which should make configurations easy. Greetings

dellrifter22
    Participant

SCUM is another one of those games that uses Easy Anti Cheat, which does not allow vorpX injection. See large list of EAC games here.

I was about to purchase and try this game over the summer, but didn’t. It seems like I read of a way to play offline singleplayer without EAC, but I don’t recall for sure.

If it weren’t for EAC, SCUM would probably work just fine with UE4 vorpX. I keep hoping one day we’ll be able to play EAC games. That list is growing quite large already.

ritas28
    Participant

Ok, i noticed EAC is really the reason for it not to work. I managed to fire it up in single player set everything up, i ask myself if there is a mode to switch “Full VR Mode” to “Cinema Mode”? As for the inventory its glitchy and i have to have quick access to it. What is the hotkey for changing the modes? The menu key is called “Play Mode”.

ritas28
    Participant

EDIT: Nevermind i found it, its “middle mouse button”, found the solution on a video luckily (as i couldnt find a proper hotkey list from vorpx on the internet).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!