Games have started closing after loading

Homepage Forums Technical Support Games have started closing after loading

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Brando356
    Participant

I have had vorpx installed a few days and everything was working fine on every game I tried but now games have started closing out. Sometimes I get to see the loading screen and others is shuts off immediately after launch. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling game, doing the full factory reset on vorpx and removing and reinstalling vorpx. The only thing I have messed with is trying to do a custom resolution at the eye resolution for my headset and tried it on a few games and its been downhill ever since. I removed the custom resolution from the nivida control but it hasn’t helped. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get everything working correctly again?

dellrifter22
    Participant

Are you using a Windows Mixed Reality headset with steamVR by chance?

Which games did you try? Can you launch these games now without vorpX?

Brando356
    Participant

I’m using a rift s and all the games i tried work without vorpx. I just tried it again and I got a “vorpX failed to initialize (error code 5) message, which it wasn’t giving me yesterday. I uninstalled vorpx and reinstalled on another drive. Tried it out with gone home, works on menu and a few seconds after being in game closes

Brando356
    Participant

I fixed it, it was my graphics card drivers, I did a clean install and everything works now

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!