Games with anticheats?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Games with anticheats?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Iora Rua
    Participant

I would really love to play DayZ Standalone with my rift, but I was wondering would anti-cheats pick up on the drivers and potentially spot them as hacks? I have no knowledge in this field so I apologize if my question seems silly.

Thanks for reading.

Ralf
    Keymaster

vorpX is publically available for over three months now, and we didn’t hear of a single case so far where someone was banned, or even warned because of using vorpX. There are no guarantees though. So if you don’t want to risk anything, stick to single player modes.

That being said, Punkbuster and others would have to ban a lot of people if they would ban anyone who uses some kind of DirectX hook for image enhancement etc., so the chance of being classified as cheater when using vorpX is rather slim. Judging from my own experience I would say playing with the Rift is the opposite of a cheat. ;) But as said above, no guarantees.

DayZ Standalone doesn’t work currently BTW, the necessary profile was added a few days ago and will be available with the next update.

Iora Rua
    Participant

Okay thanks for your reply Ralf. Always appreciated.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!