Gears 5 Profile Question

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Gears 5 Profile Question

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    a_giiling
    Participant

Recently purchased Gears 5 on steam and noticed a profile in the cloud but it says it doesnt have 3d. Has anyone tried it? is it just z buffer or no 3d at all?

If its no 3d then I may aswell just play using the vorpx desktop viewer and not have to mess around with anti cheat.

steph12
    Participant

it has Z3D working (legnaVR profile).

Ogrescar
    Participant

“No dispone de 3DGeometrico.”

As far as I can tell, the profile expects an sbs source, so unless gears 5 can do
    that natively, the profile is flat.

Very much like the legnaVR “detroit become human” profile – a vulkan game not compatible with vorpx – don’t know the purpose of those profiles, other than to confuse people.

steph12
    Participant

i played gears 5 with this legnaVR profile in Z3D.

Ogrescar
    Participant

I stand corrected. I don’t know what that sbs stuff in the profile notes is all about, but I assigned the profile to a random game and can see from the vorpx log that it’s trying to hook dx12, so I guess it probably works.

a_giiling
    Participant

Managed to get it to hook with Gears 5 profile but the Z Normal is pretty broken. You get a large section of the image that has depth and the rest is flat making it hurt your eyes.

I managed to get it usable by tweaking some 3d settings but the 3d is very subtle and barely worth it.

steph12
    Participant

for me it was working perfectly fine..weird, did you try to run it windowed mode ?

a_giiling
    Participant

I didnt but will give it a try tonight. I did get it to work better by using z adaptive but still couldnt crank it up as much as I would like.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!