Genshin Impact profile?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Genshin Impact profile?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Eola667
    Participant

I’ve noticed there’s a new official Genshin Impact profile, but at the same time I’m noticing it hasn’t been announced anywhere and has the same G3D glitches as the Unity base profile (such as effects showing up on only one eye or the characters not working with position tracking unlock). Is it supposed to be on the list? I remember something similar happened back when the Sims 4 profile was to be released with a later VorpX version but somehow made it through before on the list.

steph12
    Participant

i didnt know there was an official profile, thx.

Eola667
    Participant

I’d wait for Ralf to confirm, as I said I’ve no idea if the profile is ready or if it’s supposed to be in a later VorpX version

Ogrescar
    Participant

Maybe Ralf decided to abandon the most-wanted list, but it looks like a mistake to me.

Ralf
    Keymaster

That’s an unfinished profile, sorry for the confusion. I never even really checked the game so far except for briefly launching it one time, just created a placeholder and then apparently forgot about it. I’ll take a closer look before the next update. As always, no promises though.

Eola667
    Participant

Thanks for the clarification and for checking the game out, if it works out it’d be awesome.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!