Gesture support via API

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Gesture support via API

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JDB
    Participant

Hello community,
    I was wondering if the C-API is going to receive gesture info like the gestures from Cyberpunk 2077.
    It would be convenient to be able to detect a given gesture and respond from mod code.
    I hope to hear back

Ralf
    Keymaster

That’s a good idea. Won’t make it into the next update, but I’ll put that on the list for the next maintenance release after that. Should be fairly simple to provide some flag evaluation value similar to how button presses are handled currently in the API.

On a sidenote: during the Cyberpunk mod development I made some changes to the API, which will also come to the next regular vorpX build. I tried not to break anything, but you will at least have to recompile your mod/project for the next build.

If you coded a binding for a different language and transferred the VPX_PROP_… defines in vorpAPI.h for that, you will also have to update those. Just in case. Normally they are only used internally, but if you did something out of the ordinary, they have to match the changed ones. There was at least one bug with a duplicate value which had to be fixed, and I also might have changed two or three others.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!