Getting an error when starting Resident evil 7

Homepage Forums Technical Support Getting an error when starting Resident evil 7

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jjcuzz
    Participant

Hello,

I just installed the latest vorpx and when I start resident evil 7 I get, “sorry, there was an error on startup (Base: Start). vorpx might not work correcly.”

I am able to start fallout 4 without any problems.

Please help

ChuckHead
    Participant

Same error for Rocket League. I’ve gotten it to launch a few times, but between all my sporadic clicking and toggling and rebooting and etc, I’ve yet to find an reproducible way to get vorpx to hook without that error.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Running resident evil with pimax headset, win10, gtx1080, works very well. Hope you guys will find a way to solve that issues!)

Anthroban
    Participant

I have the same error with Mechwarrior Online now that I applied the latest VorpX update.

Ralf
    Keymaster

If you experience this error, which can happen especially with imported cloud profiles, please have a little bit of patience.

I was able to reproduce it, but unfortunately it’s a bit cumbersome to debug since it doesn’t occur in dev builds – only in release versions. There won’t be time to address it today (Sunday). A hotfix will be made available next week.

animegirl
    Participant

Having this as well, can’t play anything.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!