Getting back to Vorpx, question about Controller-Support..

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Getting back to Vorpx, question about Controller-Support..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bogmann
    Participant

Hello,

I have been busy with Elite Dangerous the last half year. Now I’m slowly getting back to Vorpx and I hope some things were improved.

I cant play with mouse and keyboard, I really MUST use a Controller, especially in VR! I remember it worked perfect with my Motioninjoy DS3 Driver and XPadder.. no conflicts, like with the 360 mode… but after a update this method wasn’t working good, there were to many conflicts with headtracking… I really hope, when I try it will work out of the box again, because this is really important for me! Greetings

Ralf
    Keymaster

I’m not sure why you currently aren’t able to use Xpadder & Co. unfortunately, shouldn’t be a problem with the internal vorpX gamepad emulation disabled.

For the next version the whole gamepad handling has received a major overhaul and provides all sorts of new options ranging from completely hiding gamepads from the game (good if you prefer external tools) to a selective override of specific axes/thumbsticks (primarily good for just swapping the right stick if it interferes with mouse input).

So chances are good that you’ll be able to find a mode that fits your needs.

Bogmann
    Participant

Wow, that sounds really good! Thank You! Best wishes!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!