Ghost in a tale working in G3D guys.

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Ghost in a tale working in G3D guys.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    steph12
    Participant

hello,

just a heads up, using Life is strange before the storm official profile the game works in G3D, totally playable in immersive screen mode.

I hope Ralf will do an official profile tho, this game is amazing :p

haints
    Participant

hello,

just a heads up, using Life is strange before the storm official profile the game works in G3D, totally playable in immersive screen mode.

I hope Ralf will do an official profile tho, this game is amazing :p

Oh, no way! I just got this and was hoping it might work. Totally trying this today. Thanks for the tip!

beatet
    Participant

Can you explain how to do it?

haints
    Participant

All you have to do is go into the vorpx settings and make a copy of the official Life is Strange before the storm profile, and assign the new profile to the Ghost in a Tale.exe.

I’m going to try it now.

EDIT: It works really, really well. Some shadows are slightly off but nothing major. This could be an official profile FOR the game, that’s how good it is. Be sure to put the game into Windowed mode or you won’t be able to use the controls. With some FOV adjustment it might actually be playable in fullvr as it is. This has nothing to do with vorpx but I wish the game’s makers hadn’t put that stupid red filter over the image. It just looks like the color is all messed up and low quality/muddy. I have no idea why developers do that.

beatet
    Participant

All you have to do is go into the vorpx settings and make a copy of the official Life is Strange before the storm profile, and assign the new profile to the Ghost in a Tale.exe.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!