Ghost Recon Breakpoint

Home Forums Game Hints and Settings User Profiles Ghost Recon Breakpoint

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dellrifter22
    Participant

I finally picked up the retail version during the Ubisoft Spring sale going on now, and can confirm that it still works with vorpX. I’ve been enjoying the stunning visuals in crisp Z3D with my HP Reverb, and must say it gives RDR2’s landscapes a run for its money. Ubisoft are getting quite good at building world environments.

The game also just released it’s Ghost Experience immersive mode, getting rid of all the gear score crap and letting you define your preferences for difficulty and HUD display. Now it’s much more the experience I was hoping for and am now enjoying in vorpX. I’ve uploaded my new Reverb settings to the cloud profile for anyone interested.

Ghost Recon Breakpoint (Z3D)

To hook vorpX, Battleye must be uninstalled and disabled. First set Uplay launch argument in Breakpoint properties:

/belaunch -be

Then uninstall Battleye as described by PCGamingWiki:

1. Navigate to <path-to-game>\BattlEye.
    2. Run Uninstall_BattlEye.bat.
    3. Open BELauncher.ini.
    4. Set SilentInstall to 0.
    5. Run the game and turn down any prompt to install BattleEye again.

Recommended Game Settings for this Profile:

As with Wildlands, aspect ratio affects FOV scale. I found that a near 1:1 square ratio gives the best result. 3000×2880 looks great in the Reverb. Create one of the following in your graphics driver panel and select it in game:

– 3000×2880 quality
    – 2250×2160 balanced
    – 1500×1440 performance

– use standard AA, but must disable Temporal Injection AA
    – set Extended FOV to 100 in game
    – set Camera Distance to Near/Close (my preference, but Far works also)

*HUD is scalable, but affects scopes and menus
    *Use EdgePeek for menus and cutscenes
    *Experimental G3D included, but still glitchy and very performance heavy
    *Tested on HP Reverb, for Offline solo play only

Yes there is WIP G3D included, but not recommended at this point. Also, if you’d prefer to play in widescreen cinema mode, you’ll need to figure your own resolution, FOV, and image zoom values — as this is geared specifically for an up close and in your face “fullVR” experience, as close to first-person as possible.

Experimental G3D profile for Far Cry New Dawn also coming soon. Enjoy.

steph12
    Participant

nice, thanks a lot man :)

i’m busy with many games right now but when i’ll play that game i’ll sure enjoy your profiles :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.