Ghostwire Tokyo how to Settings

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Ghostwire Tokyo how to Settings

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    avery527
    Participant

Ghostwire Tokyo how to Settings

luka2099
    Participant

You must use a cyberpunk2077 profile

avery527
    Participant

but no 3D effect, how to 3D

steph12
    Participant

the games use ue4, try -dx11 if it’s dx12 title.
    if it’s Dx11 title, then there are plenty of ue4 profiles you can try.

luka2099
    Participant

so, i used cyberpunk2077 profile first, with dx12, zadaptive only and without g3d. I didn’t like colors and have had significant frame drops multiple times. Then I used the Observer profile, with dx11 (you have to add the start command -d11 in the steam options or create a shortcut to the executable, modify it and always add -dx11. Also in this case, despite having the g3d, you don’t have 3d effect and creates problems with dlls but in zadaptive it works much better than dx12 and has better colors. pity you can’t change the fov of the game and hands

luka2099
    Participant

steph12
    Participant

so, i used cyberpunk2077 profile first, with dx12, zadaptive only and without g3d. I didn’t like colors and have had significant frame drops multiple times. Then I used the Observer profile, with dx11 (you have to add the start command -d11 in the steam options or create a shortcut to the executable, modify it and always add -dx11. Also in this case, despite having the g3d, you don’t have 3d effect and creates problems with dlls but in zadaptive it works much better than dx12 and has better colors. pity you can’t change the fov of the game and hands

you can change fov game using https://www.flawlesswidescreen.org/ or even unreal unlock engine tool maybe.

VRified Games
    Participant

I have a profile in the cloud guys but it’s a work in progress

If you don’t want positional tracking then it works flawlessly…. Apart from the fog rendering in the right eye only….lol

But I’m working on it

haints
    Participant

I have a profile in the cloud guys but it’s a work in progress

If you don’t want positional tracking then it works flawlessly…. Apart from the fog rendering in the right eye only….lol

But I’m working on it

I look forward to checking out your profile! Don’t care about positional tracking as I mostly play on a virtual screen anyway.

steph12
    Participant

you can disable fog with engine.ini tweak

[SystemSettings]
    r.fog=0

VRified Games
    Participant

thanks Steph12, however its a shame as its a gameplay feature. its disabled for now at least :-)

Haints it has been updated now so you can jump into immersive screen if you wish :-)

still issues with positional tracking so its off for now.

Marozaki
    Participant

Nice to meet you!
    I started GhostWireTokyo using Luka2099’s profile,on Halloween 2023.
    I want to improve image quality and FPS using ValveIndex, Ryzen5900, and RadeonRX6800, but it doesn’t work.
    I increased the graphics settings of the game, the image settings of VorpX, and the refresh rate of SreamVR, but the roughness and stuttering still remained, but when I checked with the OVR Toolkit, the GPU usage rate was around 50% at 90FPS.
    When using VorpX, not just GhostWireTokyo, in what order or what items should I pay attention to in order to improve performance?
    I would like to hear opinions from VorpX enthusiasts.

I apologize for my poor English skills.
    From a Japanese VorpX enthusiast,Marozaki.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!