Good Full VR Games for Beginners thread link broken

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Good Full VR Games for Beginners thread link broken

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    CrackerBrand00
    Participant

Good Full VR Games for Beginners thread link broken <– says it all

SJD1969
    Participant

Yes, you’re right, the link is broken – sad because it was a helpful post. :(

Destroy
    Participant

VorpX seems to be a mess. No up to date info on truly supported games.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Thanks for being so exceedingly polite. Rare these days. ;)

You don’t even have to access the internet for the list. It’s right at your fingertips in the help that comes with vorpX. If you have trouble locating that, try either the config app or the vorpX help link in your start menu.

In the config app you also find a full list of profiles stored on your PC (‘Local Profiles’) as well as all user profiles that have been uploaded to the cloud.

Hope that helps.

expatpanama
    Participant

Thanks for being so exceedingly polite. Rare these days. ;)

You don’t even have to access the internet for the list. It’s right at your fingertips in the help that comes with vorpX. If you have trouble locating that, try either the config app or the vorpX help link in your start menu.

In the config app you also find a full list of profiles stored on your PC (‘Local Profiles’) as well as all user profiles that have been uploaded to the cloud.

Hope that helps.

Hi, just bought vorpx & want to use it for the first time.

Following your post I opened “Configure vorpX” but it did not have any beginner recommendations nor exactly what I’m supposed to do to get vorpX running. Any step by step procedures would be helpful but meanwhile I’ll try mashing one button after another to see what happens…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!