Got charged, never got verification or download

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support Got charged, never got verification or download

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MrPianoman38
    Participant

I had just been charged $40 or so, and when I clicked on “review order” or something along those lines, the page froze, and I never got a download. I would appreciate if someone where to get back to me asap. I see a lot of other people have the same problem as well, I wish it was more than a one step thing.

Ralf
    Keymaster

It can take up to half an hour until MyCommerce sends the confirmation e-mails, so maybe you just have to wait a bit longer. Normally there should have been a link displayed on the last page of the order process though if the purchase was successful.

If you already waited that long:

Unfortunately I can’t even find a purchase with the mail address you used to register here in the MyCommerce database.

Please contact support |at| vorpx com to clarify the matter. Ideally with your MyCommerce Order-ID or at least with the name and mail address that you entered into the purchase form. We need something to find your order. Thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!