GTA V – First Person Camera stuck in Car

Homepage Forums Technical Support GTA V – First Person Camera stuck in Car

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nexen4
    Participant

GTA V runs and looks incredibly well! Easily playable! The only issue I’ve run into and cannot seem to figure out is that the camera stays in the vehicle even when I leave it.
    Say, I’m playing in first person and enter a car. It’s usually in third person once you launch the game, so you have to switch into first person manually in the vehicle. If I switch into first person in the car, and leave the vehicle, I can see the character move outside the car while I’m still stuck in it. Switching the camera view doesn’t help. I can switch into third person and I’m back at the player character, but if I switch into first person I’m back in the car unable to do anything.

Anyone have ideas on how to fix this? Thanks!

nanbo
    Participant

Bonjour à tous,
    Je rencontre le même problème que Nexen4

petey53
    Participant

I can’t even get this game to start with vorpx, it just pops up with the message – this game is not supported. I barely use vorpx anymore, it needs a lot of work still.

ProlificOracle
    Participant

Same for me, stuck in the car. Is it just the default profile causing it or is it all of them?

skubi007
    Participant

I have the same problem, you can’t leave the vehicle in the first person perspective!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!