GTAV live action cutscenes stuttering

Homepage Forums Technical Support GTAV live action cutscenes stuttering

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    michaelbaggott
    Participant

Anybody know how to fix the issue with stuttering on live action custcenes for GTAV.

Am using Generic 3D display, or Generic Headset to output the game, which i view on Virtual Desktop through my Quest 2.

I don’t think it’s an issue with VD or the Quest because the stuttering occurs on my PC screen too where it is displayed in SBS.

I am using the latest version of GTA withnthe latest GTA scripthook downloaded and placed in the game folder.

I have tried Cinematic Mode, and Immersive mode. The cutscenes don’t stutter when i am not injecting.

I have tried minimum graphics settings, and limiting the framerate with nvidia control panel, and turning on gsync. The fps is limited to 60, and game set to 60hz. I have tried various other graphics options in the game.

Thanks,
    Michael

michaelbaggott
    Participant

I forgot to say, i’m using tha latest VorpX Beta which has the GTA IV and V profiles

michaelbaggott
    Participant

Ok so it turns out the stuttering is being caused by not using the Oculus runtime, and there was a second issue in that the gamepad joysticks are not working in certain missions where you need to control the camera with a joystick.

I know there has been posts about overriding xbox gamepads in the past, but i haven’t been able to find the correct settings to make the default profile in the beta work with a gamepad

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!