Half-life 1 and mods

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Half-life 1 and mods

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rustyshackleford
    Participant

Before someone suggests I just play the VR mods made for Half-life 1 let me just stop ya there. I’m looking to play Half-life 1 mods which are not compatible with dr. beef and max vollmer mods.

There was a cloud profile for half-life 1 but it doesn’t seem to be working for me. Any help would be appreciated.

rustyshackleford
    Participant

basically whats going on is the game is only rendering in one eye.

Stryker_66
    Participant

I believe you have to configure Half Life 1 in windowed mode to get 3D to properly kick in. Check it and let us know…

rustyshackleford
    Participant

I believe you have to configure Half Life 1 in windowed mode to get 3D to properly kick in. Check it and let us know…

yup that was it.

CrackerBrand00
    Participant

I thought the HL1 mods weren’t compatible with modern headsets?!?! been looking to play HL1&2 in full VR for a while

rustyshackleford
    Participant

I thought the HL1 mods weren’t compatible with modern headsets?!?! been looking to play HL1&2 in full VR for a while

Playing HL: Field Intensity rn with vorpx. Some of them work with dr. beef lambda1vr. Would like an official hl1 profile from Ralf. Theres something a little off with the fullvr profile from the cloud. Would prefer it if it was using 4:3 aspect ratio rather than 16:9.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!