Halo games in G3D?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Halo games in G3D?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Michelangel0
    Participant

Hi there!!
    I’m not fully understanding what is the current level of VorpX achieved on the different HALO games, the official profile is listed for the complete Masterchief Collection, does this means it will work on any game in the collection?

I’m currently most interested in Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, and Halo Reach.
    But I will prefer those who has full G3D support, can anyone confirm if this profile works that way or if there is any specific one to use?

Thanks!!

Ralf
    Keymaster

Officially supported from the Masterchief Collection is only Combat Evolve currently. G3D in Halo 3 works IIRC, but largely without game specific adjustments. The same might be true for other parts of the Masterchief Collection.

The Masterchief Collection is organized in a fairly uncommon way: it’s one overarching program that loads the actual games as DLL. That clashes with how vorpX handles per game profiles, making it difficult to apply some game specific adjustments. I have that on my list, but it’s not super high priority since dealing with it isn’t trivial and would probably never benefit anything else than the Masterchief Collection.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!