HALO : INFINITE

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings HALO : INFINITE

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    luka2099
    Participant

wow! halo infinite work with cyberpunk2077 profile! i upload my profile! try it , it’s free on steam! too cool!

dellrifter22
    Participant

It hooks yes, but Z3D is not behaving it seems.

slydog43
    Participant

Looking forward to trying this, hopefully today

haints
    Participant

Any luck with this? Already have the game on Xbox and don’t want to get it for PC unless it’ll work with Vorpx …

Spookyhamster
    Participant

I can’t get the game to hook at all, I tried the cyberpunk profile and nothing, how are you guys getting the game to hook?

Spookyhamster
    Participant

I managed to get the game to hook, but I can’t use the vorpx in game menu, none of the hotkeys work, and it runs horribly slow, lowering the game settings doesn’t seem to help, and since I can’t access vorpx menu I dont know which mode its running in.

Any ideas?

dellrifter22
    Participant

Are you using the steam version? Multiplayer or campaign?

I’ve only tried the steam version of the MP, which can hook with Cyberpunk’s profile, but the Z3D will not work reliably. I’m waiting to hear if SP will work before I purchase it on steam.

It is unlikely that the game pass version will work if it is programed in the same file locked manner as the other Xbox games for windows.

Spookyhamster
    Participant

Campaign, but aren’t they the same game anyways? Steam version. Can you access the menu? or is it something on my end?

Spookyhamster
    Participant

Well I made the game run fine, but the lack of in game menu is still annoying, is this a normal thing with dx12 games?

luka2099
    Participant

do you mean game menu or vorpx menu in game?

Spookyhamster
    Participant

The vorpx menu, to switch to cinema mode during cutscenes and menus, change the head-tracking sensitivity, all that jazz, I can’t access it.

luka2099
    Participant

but do you see the controller? try to see in the vorpx configuration page if you have changed the button to open the vorpx menu in the game, in the “gam in-key binding” tab

Spookyhamster
    Participant

I haven’t, and I tried other games and the menu appears fine, but it doesn’t work on halo infinite for some reason. Are you saying the menu is not supposed to disappear? I thought it was a dx12 thing. I wonder what the problem is.

dellrifter22
    Participant

Try the Delete key on your keyboard. That is the keyboard key to open the vorpX menu.

It’s possible that the profile author that uploaded that Halo profile disabled the menu button for gamepads. It is a setting inside the vorpX menu that allows you to turn off edgepeek and vorpX menu access in the case that you need all of those buttons for gameplay instead.

luka2099
    Participant

profiles do not change the configuration options of vorpx itself. yesterday i had the same problem with dead space. try, once the game is launched, to click on the game screen with the mouse. I solved it like this!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!